Isabel!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fila-isms, Parte Dos.

Ok, so at the end of my first Fila-isms post, I mentioned that her husband said that it looked like Isabel swallowed a board because her back was so straight. I was wrong about my translation. She said it again another day and the word was 'espada' which means sword! So Isabel's back is so straight, it looks like she swallowed a sword!

The other day, Fila was putting Isabel in a bumbo seat. The folks who make bumbo seats obviously have the measurements wrong because my cute little hotkeik (hotcake) is a bit of a tight fit in the bumbo. She was blessed with a juicy booty and juicy thighs. When Fila put Isabel in the bumbo, she had to squish her thighs down a bit to get them to fit (they did fit without discomfort on Isabel's part, I must add) and Fila remarked that Isabel is like those fat women who can't fit into booths at restaurants. Ahem!

Oh well. At least Isabel isn't like the other little baby at daycare, who has the forehead of a sledge hammer. (Not my words!)

No comments: