Isabel!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pampers and that Pesky Dry Max

A couple months ago I posted a blog titled "The 411 on Disposable Diapers" and this nice lady (and new mama to boot) named Kara who works for Pampers responded in the comments section. I don't know how to contact her, but would like to ask this burning question to the Pampers folks:

Why, oh why can't they make the Pampers Sensitive diapers WITHOUT the Dry Max in sizes larger than a 2?!

Isabel is now more of a size 3 than a 2, but I keep squeezing her into a 2 because I do NOT like the Dry Max diapers. I might even have to look at other brands (a friend of mine recommended Luvs) because the other morning when I got Isabel up and changed her diaper, there were urine droplets on her skin. The Dry Max had NOT soaked it up...it just made it sit there on her little behind! What's the point of the Dry Max?! Hmph.

No comments: