Isabel!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Updates

Last time I posted I was tired of always being knee deep in tears. I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed ALL the time. Just ask my dentist! I just had to have 2 fillings....not because I had cavities. Nope. I still, at the ripe ol' age of 34, have NO cavities. And yes, I'm very proud of that! Back to the dentist...she had to fill two of my teeth because I have been grinding my teeth to the point that the enamel was gone in several areas. Why do I grind my teeth? STRESS!!! oh, and rage!

So, since the last post, I've gone to my OB and gotten on Zoloft. I've started going to regular meetings of a Post-partum depression therapy group. I've also started going to see a therapist (Mavis) on a weekly basis just by myself, and I LOVE her already. I think she's going to be very good for me. After doing a diagnostic test with me, Mavis pronounced that I am really angry! Yup. I won't mention the recipient of most of my anger, but I will say it's work-related.

I think it's significant to note that I have not shed one tear since taking those steps. :) I'm still really stressed and overwhelmed with being a working mommy, but I'm now able to handle it a bit better. After a few more sessions with my therapist, I bet I'll get even better! :)

No comments: