Isabel!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Filaisms, Part 593

This morning when I took Isabel to Fila's, she showed me that Isabel can wave when Fila says, "Adioooos!" and waves at her! Isabel didn't lift her hand up to the normal height that people use when waving, but she did move her hand back and forth kind of on the side. Wow! I didn't know she could do that! I'll try to get a photo of her doing it to post on here.

Then Fila showed me that she has also been practicing, "Geemifigh" with Isabel. Now for those of you not fluent in heavy-Spanish-accents-in-English like I am, geemifigh means 'Give me five!' Isabel is still working on her geemifigh skills though. I also want to teach her the fist bump so that she can fist bump with her 2-year-old cousin, Isaac. He's a fist-bump expert.

No comments: